In collaboration with key stakeholders, develop and implement a plan to fully integrate the county’s behavioral health vision, values, approach, infrastructure, systems, processes, services and supports to:
- Support the HHS Vision and Strategic Priorities
- Recognize the frequent co-occurrence of mental health and substance use disorders
- Better meet the needs and expectations of current and future consumers and their families
- Focus on prevention and early intervention
- Be prepared for ACA implementation and full collaboration with primary care doctors
- Merge the perspectives into a broader model of integrated care and apply best practices to our work with those with single and dual diagnoses.