WHO WE ARE
The County of Santa Clara Behavioral Health Services Department (BHSD) strives to be a premier integrated behavioral health care provider, employer, and partner. We are a passionate team of caring, courageous staff and professionals dedicated to transforming the lives of individuals, children, families, and older adults impacted by mental health and substance use challenges. To support achievement of their hopes, dreams, and quality of life goals, our team provides high quality whole-person care and comprehensive community-based behavioral services through the lens of race, equity, diversity and inclusion. We are looking for stellar health care professionals like you to start a rewarding career with us and be a partner for health and wellness in the community.
We’re hiring Psychiatric Social Workers (PSW) I & II and Marriage and Family Therapists (MFT) I & II.
To learn more about our career areas and description please Click Here
HEAR FROM OUR EMPLOYEES!
To give you an idea of what it’s like to work with the County of Santa Clara Behavioral Health Services Department, please see the following videos of some of our most dedicated and caring team members. You’ll hear their stories of community service, career growth, and professional development through the opportunities provided by the County. Please feel free to complete the Job Interest Card below if you would like more information. We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully a submitted job application) soon!
- Meet Edwin Sanchez - Program Manager II - YouTube
- Meet Tracy Kennedy - Licensed Clinical Social Worker - YouTube
- Behavioral Health Services Department Speaker Series
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US:
- Sign-on Bonus - Candidates hired into the classifications of Marriage & Family
Therapist or Psychiatric Social Worker in the County of Santa Clara Behavioral Health
Services Department (BHSD) may be eligible to receive a sign-on bonus, up to $5,000.
- Loan Repayment Program - County of Santa Clara Behavioral Health Services
Department staff and BHSD partner agencies’ staff that have been working full-time.
for at least 9 months providing direct services or managing programs with hard‐to‐fill
positions maybe eligible for a one-time $10,000 payment to your student loan holder.
The recipients must commit to a 24‐month service obligation in Santa Clara County
Public Behavioral Health System.
- Workforce Tuition Program - County of Santa Clara Behavioral Health Services Department staff and BHSD partner agencies’ staff that have been working full time for at least 9 months maybe eligible for a one-time $10,000 payment toward your tuition. The applicants must be in their final year of the graduate program that meet the academic requirement for LCSW, LMFT, LPCC or Clinical Psychologist. The recipients must commit to a 24-month service obligation in Santa Clara County Public Behavioral Health System.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program - The County of Santa Clara Behavioral Health Services Department participates in the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness program, which forgives the remaining balance on an applicant’s Direct Loans after they have made 120 qualifying monthly payments under a qualifying repayment plan while working full-time for a qualifying employer.
WHY JOIN US:
Learn more about what the County of Santa Clara has to offer, visit the web page:
KEEP IN TOUCH:
Please keep in touch with us by completing this job interest card.