828 South Bascom Ave
San José, CA 95128
Zelia Faria Costa, LMFT
Director, Children, Youth and Family Services
Behavioral Health Services
Website: Children, Youth and Family Services
Family and Children’s Services Division (F&C) serves children, adolescents, young adults, and their families, ages Birth – 25 who are experiencing social-emotional and behavioral concerns. Services are provided by five County sites and nineteen contract agency programs. The F&C Division provides outpatient care and programs specific to the unique needs of children and their families. Services are provided that respect cultural values and the natural support systems of youth and families and address children and family behavioral health problems in the least restrictive, most family-like context possible.
Services in the F&C Division include:
• Prevention and Early Intervention (PE&I)
• KidConnections System of Care- Developmental screening, assessment, home visitation, therapy
• Outpatient assessment, treatment and case management
• Transitional Age Youth (TAY) System of Care
• Intensive Outpatient services
• School-based and classroom-based mental health services and consultation
• Early Detection and Intervention for the Prevention of Psychosis
• Katie A. services
• Community-based Wraparound and Therapeutic Behavioral Services (an alternative to residential treatment)
• Child and TAY Full Service Partnership (FSP)
• Juvenile Hall and Ranch mental health services
• Emergency evaluation
• Mobile Crisis
• Psychiatric evaluation
SUTS - Youth System of Care (YSoC)
SUTS Youth System of Care
Phone: 1 (408) 272-6518
The Substance Use Treatment Services (SUTS) Children, Family, and Community Services Division, along with a network of contracted providers, offer free adolescent substance use treatment services at sites throughout Santa Clara County. Services are confidential and available to youth and young adults 12 - 21 years of age.
Our mission is to develop and operate a seamless Continuum of Care for the prevention, early intervention and treatment of substance abuse problems in the youth community that is appropriate for the diverse populations of Santa Clara County.
- SUTS YSoC Service Modalities
SUTS Youth System of Care (YSoC) offers confidential alcohol and drug outpatient, intensive outpatient (IOP), and residential services and aftercare services for youth and young adults up to age 21.