Learning Partnership Division
1075 East Santa Clara Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95116-2244
Phone: 1 (408) 792-3900
Fax: (408) 792-2158
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Learning Partnership brings consumers and family voices, new practices, new knowledge, new attitudes and new perspectives to every stakeholder in the system, regardless of where new funding is allocated for new programs. Knowledge, skill building, and partnership are central to the transformation of the system and achieving recovery, resiliency, cultural competency and life domain outcomes for consumers of our system.
Learning Partnership Division includes the following:
- Learning Partnership Training
- California Mental Health Services Authority
- California Department of Health Care Services
- California Institute for Behavioral Health Solutions (CIBHS)
- California Association of Mental Health Peer Run Organizations (CAMHPRO)
- NAMI Santa Clara County
- Santa Clara County Network of Care