Community Services and Supports (CSS) provide funds for direct services to individuals with severe mental illness. The basis for the CSS program is the concept of providing “whatever it takes” to meet the mental health needs of those who are unserved or underserved. The goal is to provide all services and supports for those in need of mental health services and their families, consistent with a strength-based approach and client centered treatment plans.
Previous Annual MHSA Reports:
MHSA PLANS: In September 2019, the BHSD began the Community Program Planning (CPP) process for its combined FY20 MHSA Annual Plan Update and MHSA Three-Year Program and Expenditure Plan FY21- FY23. This catch-up approach was approved by the Mental Health Services Oversight and Accountability Commission in order to align county plans with reporting guidelines and requirements. On June 2, 2020, the County of Santa Clara Board of Supervisors approved and adopted the plans. Thank you to all the members of the public, stakeholders, and Stakeholder Leadership Committee members for all the effort and input provided in this process.
Please use the following links to access the MHSA Plans:
- FY21-FY23 MHSA Programs and Expenditure Plan - Approved
- Community Program Planning Process Evaluation (Palo Alto University)
- FY20 MHSA Annual Plan Update - Approved
Please use the links below to access FY19 MHSA Annual Plan Documents:
FY18-FY20 MHSA Program and Expenditure Plan:
- Santa Clara County Reversion Spending Plan for AB114, Rev. 06-13-18
- Adopted FY18-FY20 MHSA Three-Year Program and Expenditure Plan
- Santa Clara County MHSA Needs Assessment Summary 06-19-18
FY16-17 Annual Plan :