Clinic Hours & Locations - MAT
Late Dose Arrangements:
If you need your medication dose at a time other than our normal dispensing hours, talk to your counselor. It may be possible to make arrangements, but this is not guaranteed.
If there is an emergency or a disaster that closes your normal clinic, all medication dispensing (methadone, buprenorphine, and naltrexone) will be transferred to one of our other clinics.
ALTERNATE DOSING SITES (Must bring treatment plan and Patient ID card to dose)
- B.A.A.R.T., 795 Willow Rd., Bldg. 332, Menlo Park; (650) 324-1470
- Successful Alternatives, 795 Fletcher Lane, Hayward; (510) 247-8300
- St. Louise Regional Hospital, 9400 No Name Uno, Gilroy; (408) 848-2000
- Janus-South County Clinic, 284 Pennsylvania Dr., Suite 2, Watsonville; (831)319-4200
- Janus Community Clinic, 1000-A Emile Avenue, Santa Cruz ; (831) 425-0112
- Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hospital, 911 Sunset Dr., Hollister ; (831) 637-5711
At any of the alternate dosing locations, you MUST present:
- Your Methadone ID Card
- Your most recent treatment plan, and/or a take-out bottle with the correct clinic label on it.