- Highlights mental health issues and wellness traditions specific to African American, African immigrant, Chinese, Filipino, Latino, Native American, and Vietnamese communities.
- Promotes mental health education and the de-stigmatization of mental illness through sharing stories from lived experiences of consumers and family members.
- Introduces readers to the diverse ECCAC Staff and how to contact them.
- Informs readers about ECCAC events and activities, Santa Clara County mental health resources, and Mental Health First Aid.
- Recognizes consumers and family members for their outstanding contributions to mental health in Santa Clara County.
"ECCAC News" is a quarterly newsletter produced by the Ethnic and Cultural Communities Advisory Committee (ECCAC). It is distributed to consumers, family members, service providers, mental health advocates, and ethnic and cultural communities.