Behavioral Health Urgent Care (BHUC)
871 Enborg Court, Unit 100
San Jose, CA 95128
Phone: 1 (408) 885-7855
BHUC services are temporarily relocated to the Central Wellness and Benefits Center Building at 2221 Enborg Lane, San Jose CA 95128
Hours: Monday - Sunday, 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. including holidays ( as of 3/7/2022)
After Hours: 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 a.m. use EPS rear entrance for psychiatric emergency services.
Languages Spoken: English, Farsi, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish, Vietnamese. Other languages can be made available as needed through VMC language line.
Behavioral Health Urgent Care (BHUC) is a walk-in outpatient clinic for Santa Clara County residents who are experiencing behavioral health crisis and need help.
Behavioral Health Urgent Care provides screening, assessment, crisis intervention, referral and short-term treatment for adolescents and adults.
As a consumer-focused program, Behavioral Health Urgent Care’s goals are to provide immediate relief to people in distress and to help them maintain stability in their lives. The program is designed to avoid involuntary hospitalization, psychiatric emergency room visits, and incarceration.
Services include the following:
- Provides psychiatric evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment
- Phone consultation with licensed clinical staff
- A safe environment for people in distress
- Brief Medication Management services up to fifty-nine (59) days
- Appropriate referral to other community resources
- Walk-in care for individuals who are experiencing a behavioral health crisis and need help
Behavioral Health Urgent Care is not a hospital and provides voluntary services. People having a medical emergency must go to the Emergency Room.
Learn more by reading: BHUC Brochure (coming soon)