LGBTQ+ Information and Support
Welcome to the BHSD’s hub of Information on LGBTQ+ Information and Support, hosted by The Q Corner. We welcome you to check out the different tabs, stay connected with us by signing up for the mailing list and following us on social media, and reach out to us with any questions.
The Q Corner is a peer-driven, Behavioral Health Services Department program dedicated to supporting the LGBTQ+ community and their friends, families, and allies, in Santa Clara County. This safe, welcoming, and affirming team is committed to making community services and resources available to everyone.
The Q Corner Services include:
- Support Navigating Resources and Referrals
- Peer Support and Mentoring
- Opportunities for Social Activities and Community Building
- Information on available Trainings and Best Practices.
Quick Resource Links:
- OLGBTQ sentence listed
- LGBTQ Wellbeing resource
- Tips for being inclusive resource (link pdf)
- Resources from the Trans Care Coalition: @SCCTransCare | Linktree